Our Transformation Bible School (TBS) consists of 2 phases focused on diving into the Word of God and using scripture to reach the nations!
This school is open to anyone wanting to experience the transformational power of the Living Word – no DTS required.
Come experience the Living Word as you read the scriptures and run after God in a missions community!
The Bible teaches us that having relationship with God means we can hear His voice. The primary way we learn to hear God’s voice is through reading His Word, the Bible! In our Transformation Bible School, you will learn to hear God’s voice by not just reading about Him, but actually listening to Him as you read. You will learn practical and creative ways to study God’s life-giving words, and be with Holy Spirit as He transforms you from the inside out.
Our desire is that students would develop a passion for the Living Word, know its power, and experience the freedom it brings. Students will have opportunities throughout the school to put what they see in the Word into practice, and discover first hand its’ power to transform lives. Come join us as we spend time with Jesus, the Living Word, and experience the transformation He brings in our lives!
Jesus is our model for evangelism, and we will seek His heart on how to seek and save the lost. Allowing His word, the overflow of His heart, to define the ways that we make Him known. Continuing TBS Phase 1 from knowledge, to revelation; obedience unto transformation will be the focus in this phase. Radically worshipping Jesus with our lives and radically obeying His commands in His Word as He leads us to follow Him.
Phase 1: June 29th, 2020 – August 7th, 2020
Phase 2: August 10th, 2020 – September 18th, 2020
$1,995 per phase – Commit to both phases and receive $995 off the total price!
– Phase 1 also has a $40 book fee
– Phase 2 has a $100 ministry fee
- The $40 application fee is not included in this price.
- All checks will incur a $3 processing fee.
- All online payments incur a 5% processing fee.
Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners will be provided, as well as transportation to and from school-related activities. You are responsible for covering personal costs such as laundry, extra activities, and personal snacks. These are not included in the overall cost.
No DTS or prior YWAM schools required.
Phase 1 completion is required to apply for Phase 2!
We value community living, and we seek to follow the New Testament church, as a family united in heart and purpose. As a community we live, eat, explore, and do life together, on and off-base. Expect lifelong friendships and memories from living life together.
Students coming from outside Redding: We will provide housing for you in one of our on-base community houses.
Students who live in Redding: Ask us about the option to stay in your current residence while attending the school!
Want to know more information about what living in YWAM Redding community is like? Click HERE to read our blog titled 6 Tips of Living in YWAM Community!
For parents bringing children under 17 years of age
- Their living expenses will be $325 per quarter. Children 0-3 will be free as long as they are staying in the same room as their parent/guardian.
- If accompanying you on Outreach, their fees will be $1000. Children 0-3 will only be charged the cost of the flight(s) if the airline charges for their age.
For parents needing childcare during lecture phase
- We recommend that you bring a personal nanny, this is the easiest and most effective option. Housing and food for an accompanying nanny will be $900 for the duration of the lecture phase
- If that is not a possibility, we do have childcare available for $975 for the duration of lecture phase
- If you choose to utilize our child care, we will provide a caring babysitter for class times, as well as during other required community activities (such as small groups, meetings etc.). We ask that mothers look after their children from 3-5pm daily for their community responsibility time while the father serves on base.
We will provide pickup and transportation when you fly into Redding Municipal Airport. If you are traveling from outside the US and prefer to fly into San Francisco, please contact us about other potential transportation methods. Our school registrar will inform you of times to book your tickets.
In YWAM we have a strong culture of depending upon the Lord for provision. We are convinced that if God gives the call, He will provide the means for us to move. We encourage you to pray about how to partner with others in raising support, knowing that it is ultimately up to the Lord to provide the way for the mission He is calling you to!
Check out our blog series on the “why” and “how” of fundraising HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns about support raising please feel free to contact us!
Have A Question?
Fill out the form below to contact our registrar for help!