SCHOOL OF WORSHIP
Our School of Worship was birthed out of the belief that when a generation rises to lift up true worship and adoration to the King of kings, there will be revival on the earth. We want to be that generation, to bring that revival, to see Jesus’ glory revealed.
As a base, we hold the values of worship, prayer, and evangelism at our core. We believe that all three are needed to effectively make disciples of all nations. In this school we focus on these same core values as we seek out what it means to carry the true heart of a worshiper, while creatively worshiping by using every art form. We desire to see innovative worship arise in Spirit and Truth among the nations to point the lost to the heart of the Father.
Will you be a voice in this generation to call together an army of worshippers? Whether you sing, play an instrument, dance, write, or are an artist, we want to help you develop your talents and your heart to impact the world around you as an example of deep intimacy with the Father. We believe that growth as a worship leader means pursuit of intimacy with Jesus, excellence in skill, and a passion for the lost to know the wonder of salvation.
Fulfill The Great Commission
After your lecture phase, you will be prepared to embark on the mission to “make disciples of all nations” and “preach the Gospel to all creation.” After SOW, you will take part in a mandatory 2 week stateside outreach with our base or have the option of being a part of a 2 month outreach. These outreaches will help you explore the depths of your heart for the lost and for the countries and people that the Lord is calling you to. Wherever God may be calling you, this school will give you practical tools for leadership and making an impact for the Kingdom of God.
|Spring: April 5 – June 26*||Spring: April 5 – June 25*|
*2-week or 2-month outreach following these dates
Cost: $2,995 with a $60 book fee
- The $40 application fee is not included in this price.
- A $500 deposit will need to be paid prior to the start of your school. This down payment will be taken off the above lecture phase costs once it is paid.
- Any remaining cost not paid prior to arrival with be due upon arrival to your DTS
- All checks will incur a $3 processing fee.
- All online payments incur a 5% processing fee.
Tuition includes: Food, housing, activities during the school.
You will need to provide for your own personal care items, laundry, extra activities, and personal snacks.
The school is followed by a 2-week mandatory stateside outreach with the option of doing a 2-month outreach instead. Exact details of these outreach opportunities will be announced toward the beginning of your lecture phase.
Outreach Phase Cost: The 2-week stateside outreach will cost approximately $500. If you choose to do a 2-month outreach instead the cost will range from about ($2,500-$3,995), depending on the nation. All outreach locations will be announced at the end of the first week of the lecture phase.
(This covers food and accommodations.)
Half of your fees will be due Week 6 of your school and the remaining half will be due Week 8.
For spouses seeking to audit YWAM classes:
- $500 plus $325 a month for housing
For parents bringing children under 18 years of age:
- Children 0-3 will be free as long as they are staying in the same room as their parent/guardian.
- It will be $1500/quarter for an additional room for children (regardless of the number of children) if they live in a room that is not with their parents.
- If accompanying you on Outreach, their fees will vary by age.
- Ages newborn-2: will be approximately ¼ of the total outreach fees
- Ages 3-17: will be approximately ½ of the total outreach fees
For parents needing childcare during lecture phase
- We recommend that you bring a personal nanny, this is the easiest and most effective option. Housing and food for an accompanying nanny will be $900 for the duration of the lecture phase
- If that is not a possibility, we do have childcare available for $975 for the duration of lecture phase
- If you choose to utilize our child care, we will provide a caring babysitter for class times, as well as during other required community activities (such as small groups, meetings etc.). We ask that mothers look after their children from 3-5pm daily for their community responsibility time while the father serves on base.
Check out our blog series on the “why” and “how” of fundraising HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns about support raising please feel free to contact us!
We value community living, and we seek to follow the New Testament church, as a family united in purpose and heart. We live, eat, explore, and do life together, on and off-base. Expect priceless friendships and memories from living life together.
Want to know more information about what living in YWAM Redding community is like? Click HERE to read our blog titled 6 Tips of Living in YWAM Community!
We will provide pickup and transportation when you fly into Redding Municipal Airport. If you are traveling from outside the US and prefer to fly into San Francisco, please contact us about option. Our school registrar will inform you of times to book your tickets.
Have A Question?
Fill out the form below to contact our registrar for help!