SCHOOL OF WORSHIP
Our School of Worship was birthed out of the belief that when a generation rises to lift up true worship and adoration to the King of kings, there will be revival on the earth. We want to be that generation, to bring that revival, to see Jesus’ glory revealed.
As a base, we hold the values of worship, prayer, and evangelism at our core. We believe that all three are needed to effectively make disciples of all nations. In this school we focus on these same core values as we seek out what it means to carry the true heart of a worshiper, while creatively worshiping by using every art form. We desire to see innovative worship arise in Spirit and Truth among the nations to point the lost to the heart of the Father.
Will you be a voice in this generation to call together an army of worshippers? Whether you sing, play an instrument, dance, write, or are an artist, we want to help you develop your talents and your heart to impact the world around you as an example of deep intimacy with the Father. We believe that growth as a worship leader means pursuit of intimacy with Jesus, excellence in skill, and a passion for the lost to know the wonder of salvation.
Fulfill The Great Commission
After your lecture phase, you will be prepared to embark on the mission to “make disciples of all nations” and “preach the Gospel to all creation.” After SOW, you will take part in a mandatory outreach with our base. These outreaches will help you explore the depths of your heart for the lost and for the countries and people that the Lord is calling you to. Some details of these outreach opportunities can be found below and more will be given to you during your lecture phase. Wherever God may be calling you, this school will give you practical tools for leadership and making an impact for the Kingdom of God.
|Summer: June 30 – September 19||Spring: April 5 – August 27|
Cost: $2,995 with a $60 book fee
- The $40 application fee is not included in this price.
- A $500 deposit will need to be paid prior to the start of your school. This down payment will be taken off the above lecture phase costs once it is paid.
- Any remaining cost not paid prior to arrival with be due upon arrival to your DTS
- All checks will incur a $3 processing fee.
- All online payments incur a 3.5% processing fee.
Tuition includes: Food, housing, activities during the school.
You will need to provide for your own personal care items, laundry, extra activities, and personal snacks.
Outreach Cost: $2500
(This covers food and accommodations.)
Half of your fees will be due Week 6 of your school and the remaining half will be due Week 8.
For parents bringing children under 17 years of age
- Their living expenses will be $325 per quarter. Children 0-3 will be free as long as they are staying in the same room as their parent/guardian.
- If accompanying you on Outreach, their fees will be $1000. Children 0-3 will only be charged the cost of the flight(s) if the airline charges for their age.
For parents needing childcare during lecture phase
- We recommend that you bring a personal nanny, this is the easiest and most effective option. Housing and food for an accompanying nanny will be $900 for the duration of the lecture phase
- If that is not a possibility, we do have childcare available for $975 for the duration of lecture phase
- If you choose to utilize our child care, we will provide a caring babysitter for class times, as well as during other required community activities (such as small groups, meetings etc.). We ask that mothers look after their children from 3-5pm daily for their community responsibility time while the father serves on base.
Check out our blog series on the “why” and “how” of fundraising HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns about support raising please feel free to contact us!
We value community living, and we seek to follow the New Testament church, as a family united in purpose and heart. We live, eat, explore, and do life together, on and off-base. Expect priceless friendships and memories from living life together.
Want to know more information about what living in YWAM Redding community is like? Click HERE to read our blog titled 6 Tips of Living in YWAM Community!
We will provide pickup and transportation when you fly into Redding Municipal Airport. If you are traveling from outside the US and prefer to fly into San Francisco, please contact us about option. Our school registrar will inform you of times to book your tickets.
Have A Question?
Fill out the form below to contact our registrar for help!