SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL FRONTIER MISSIONS
The School of Supernatural Frontier Missions (SFM) will give you tools to deepen your faith and prepare you for successful missions to the least reached people groups on earth!
This 12-week leadership training school was created to mobilize and equip the body of christ to reach the last frontier of missions. During your school, you will receive weekly teaching and impartation from leaders and missionaries from around the world, and receive leadership experience at our base in a culture where revival is normal! You will encounter God as you attend powerful class-time lectures, conferences, times of worship, and our Ministry to Muslims seminar.
Engage the Unreached
The 10/40 window encompasses North Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. It covers only about ⅓ of earth’s total land area, but nearly ⅔ of the world’s people reside here. This is the least evangelized area in the world! Just over 3 billion people in this window are unreached, and they are also some of the poorest nations in the world. The 10/40 window contains the majority of the world’s followers of Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism, as well as many non religious people groups. Join us in engaging this great need and seeing the Kingdom come to earth!
Fulfill the Great Commission
After your lecture phase, you will be prepared to embark on the mission to “make disciples of all nations” and “preach the gospel to all creation.” Post SFM there will be opportunities to take part in outreaches with our base to one of our 9 focus regions. These outreaches will help you explore the depths of your heart for the lost and for the countries and people that the Lord is calling you to. Details of these outreach opportunities will be discussed during your lecture phase. Wherever God may be calling you, this school will give you practical tools for leadership and making an impact for the Kingdom of God.
|Winter: January 6 – March 28||Winter: January 5 – March 26|
|Spring: April 7 – June 27||Spring: April 5 – June 25|
|Summer: June 30 – September 19||Summer: June 28 – September 17|
|Fall: September 29 – December 19||Fall: September 27 – December 16|
Please note that the optional outreaches take place after the above end dates.
Cost: $2,995 with a $60 book fee
Tuition includes: Food, housing and activities during the school.
You will need to provide for your own personal care items, laundry, extra activities, and personal snacks.
- The $40 application fee is not included in this price.
- All checks will incur a $3 processing fee.
- All online payments incur a 3.5% processing fee.
Stateside Outreach Cost: $500 – (This covers all food and accommodations)
International Outreach Cost: $1,000 – (This covers food and accommodations. Flights are to be purchased on your own)
For both: Half fees will be due week 6 of your school, and the remaining half will be due week 8
For parents bringing children under 17 years of age
- Their living expenses will be $325 per quarter. Children 0-3 will be free as long as they are staying in the same room as their parent/guardian.
- If accompanying you on Outreach, their fees will be $1000. Children 0-3 will only be charged the cost of the flight(s) if the airline charges for their age.
For parents needing childcare during lecture phase
- We recommend that you bring a personal nanny, this is the easiest and most effective option. Housing and food for an accompanying nanny will be $900 for the duration of the lecture phase
- If that is not a possibility, we do have childcare available for $975 for the duration of lecture phase
- If you choose to utilize our child care, we will provide a caring babysitter for class times, as well as during other required community activities (such as small groups, meetings etc.). We ask that mothers look after their children from 3-5pm daily for their community responsibility time while the father serves on base.
In YWAM we have a strong culture of depending upon the Lord for provision. We are convinced that if God gives the call, He will provide the means for us to move. We encourage you to pray about how to partner with others in raising support, knowing that it is ultimately up to the Lord to provide the way for the mission He is calling you to!
Check out our blog series on the “why” and “how” of fundraising HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns about support raising please feel free to contact us!
We value community living,and we seek to follow the New Testament church, as a family united in heart and purpose. We live, eat, explore, and do life together, on and off-base. Expect lifelong friendships and memories from living life together.
Want to know more information about what living in YWAM Redding community is like? Click HERE to read our blog titled 6 Tips of Living in YWAM Community!
We will provide pickup and transportation when you fly into Redding Municipal Airport. If you are traveling from outside the US and prefer to fly into San Francisco, please contact us about other potential transportation methods. Our school registrar will inform you of times to book your tickets.