SCHOOL OF CREATIVE WORSHIP
Our School of Creative Worship was birthed out of the belief that when a generation rises to lift up true worship and adoration to the King of kings, there will be revival on the earth. We want to be that generation, to bring that revival, to see Jesus’ glory revealed.
As a base, we hold the values of worship, prayer, and evangelism at our core. We believe that all three are needed to effectively make disciples of all nations. In this school we focus on these same core values as we seek out what it means to carry the true heart of a worshiper, while creatively worshiping by using every art form. We desire to see innovative worship arise in Spirit and Truth among the nations to point the lost to the heart of the Father.
Will you be a voice in this generation to call together an army of worshippers? Whether you sing, play an instrument, dance, write, or are an artist, we want to help you develop your talents and your heart to impact the world around you as an example of deep intimacy with the Father. We believe that growth as a worship leader means pursuit of intimacy with Jesus, excellence in skill, and a passion for the lost to know the wonder of salvation.
Optional Outreach Phase
After you complete the School of Creative Worship, you will have opportunities to take part in outreaches with our base to one of our 9 focus regions in the Muslim World. These short-term outreaches will further prepare you to partner with the Holy Spirit to minister with your creative giftings. You will learn to walk in power, wisdom, and the authority that has been given to us in Christ to see many saved, healed, and delivered as they encounter Jesus. We will announce exact details of these outreach opportunities toward the beginning of your lecture phase.
|April 8 – June 28||April 7 – June 27|
|—||June 30 – September 19|
Please note that the optional outreaches take place after the above end dates.
Cost: $2,995 with a $60 book fee
- The $40 application fee is not included in this price.
- A $500 deposit will need to be paid prior to the start of your school. This down payment will be taken off the above lecture phase costs once it is paid.
- Any remaining cost not paid prior to arrival with be due upon arrival to your DTS
- All checks will incur a $3 processing fee.
- All online payments incur a 3.5% processing fee.
Tuition includes: Food, housing, activities during the school.
You will need to provide for your own personal care items, laundry, extra activities, and personal snacks.
Stateside Outreach Cost:
$500 – (This covers all food and accommodations)
International Outreach Cost (for students who are planning to become new staff members):
$1,000 – (This covers food and accommodations.)
Flights are to be purchased on your own
Half fees will be due week 6 of your school
The remaining half will be due week 8
For parents bringing children under 17 years of age
- Their living expenses will be $325 per quarter. Children 0-3 will be free as long as they are staying in the same room as their parent/guardian.
- If accompanying you on Outreach, their fees will be $1000. Children 0-3 will only be charged the cost of the flight(s) if the airline charges for their age.
For parents needing childcare during lecture phase
- We recommend that you bring a personal nanny, this is the easiest and most effective option. Housing and food for an accompanying nanny will be $900 for the duration of the lecture phase
- If that is not a possibility, we do have childcare available for $975 for the duration of lecture phase
- If you choose to utilize our child care, we will provide a caring babysitter for class times, as well as during other required community activities (such as small groups, meetings etc.). We ask that mothers look after their children from 3-5pm daily for their community responsibility time while the father serves on base.
Check out our blog series on the “why” and “how” of fundraising HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns about support raising please feel free to contact us!
We value community living, and we seek to follow the New Testament church, as a family united in purpose and heart. We live, eat, explore, and do life together, on and off-base. Expect priceless friendships and memories from living life together.
Want to know more information about what living in YWAM Redding community is like? Click HERE to read our blog titled 6 Tips of Living in YWAM Community!
We will provide pickup and transportation when you fly into Redding Municipal Airport. If you are traveling from outside the US and prefer to fly into San Francisco, please contact us about option. Our school registrar will inform you of times to book your tickets.