“For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the Law of the Lord, and to do it, and to teach his statutes and ordinances in Israel.”
God spoke to us through this verse in Ezra (7:10), and it became our vision for our 9 month School of Supernatural Biblical Studies (SBS). The three basic principles that Ezra committed himself to have led us forward in the pioneering of this school.
1. Be rooted in Word and Truth
We will be anchored in the Word and truth of God only when we equip ourselves with the foundational truth of God.
2. Grow in Intimacy with God
We will grow in intimacy with God only when we obey His Word. Ezra knew transformation can only happen when we become doers of God’s Word.
3. Pass on the Fire
It revolves around evangelism. Like Ezra, it’s our commitment to not only learn and do the Word of God, but also teach others.
Through the Inductive Bible Study Method you will gain understanding and encounter the Holy Spirit as you read through all 66 books of the Bible.
The SBS is broken up into 3 unique trimesters. Students can jump in at the start of any trimester, however, we recommend attending the full 9 months to get the most out of this school. Each week you will receive teaching on a different book, or section of the bible. You will learn from speakers who will impart wisdom and revelation to help you understand the heart of the scriptures and the historical context in which it was written.
The goal of our SBS is that you would develop a burning passion and desire for the living Word; to know it’s power and experience the freedom it brings. We believe in the power and gifts of the Holy Spirit, and want to read the scriptures through this lens. We believe that the Word and the Spirit need to be brought to the same platform in order to fully understand what God is speaking. You will also have opportunities throughout the school to put what you see in the Word into practice, and discover first hand it’s power to transform lives.
|September 30 – June 27 2019||September 29 – June 26 2020|
$2,995 + $60 resource fee per trimester
$7,995 + $180 resource fee upfront for the entire 9 month school
- The $40 application fee is not included in this price.
- All checks will incur a $3 processing fee.
- All online payments incur a 3.5% processing fee.
Tuition includes: Food, housing and activities during the school.
You will need to provide for your own personal care items, laundry, extra activities and personal snacks.
For parents bringing children under 17 years of age
- Their living expenses will be $325 per quarter. Children 0-3 will be free as long as they are staying in the same room as their parent/guardian.
- If accompanying you on Outreach, their fees will be $1000. Children 0-3 will only be charged the cost of the flight(s) if the airline charges for their age.
For parents needing childcare during lecture phase
- We recommend that you bring a personal nanny, this is the easiest and most effective option. Housing and food for an accompanying nanny will be $900 for the duration of the lecture phase
- If that is not a possibility, we do have childcare available for $975 for the duration of lecture phase
- If you choose to utilize our child care, we will provide a caring babysitter for class times, as well as during other required community activities (such as small groups, meetings etc.). We ask that mothers look after their children from 3-5pm daily for their community responsibility time while the father serves on base.
In YWAM we have a strong culture of depending upon the Lord for provision. We are convinced that if God gives the call, He will provide the means for us to move. We encourage you to pray about how to partner with others in raising support, knowing that it is ultimately up to the Lord to provide the way for the mission He is calling you to!
Check out our blog series on the “why” and “how” of fundraising HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns about support raising please feel free to contact us!
We value community living,and we seek to follow the New Testament church, as a family united in heart and purpose. We live, eat, explore, and do life together, on and off-base. Expect lifelong friendships and memories from living life together.
Want to know more information about what living in YWAM Redding community is like? Click HERE to read our blog titled 6 Tips of Living in YWAM Community!
We will provide pickup and transportation when you fly into Redding Municipal Airport. If you are traveling from outside the US and prefer to fly into San Francisco, please contact us about option. Our school registrar will inform you of times to book your tickets.