Lecture Phase Cost:
Lecture phase cost for food and housing is $2,395 (*Starting January 2018, the cost will be $2,495)
- A $500 deposit will need to be paid prior to the start of your school. This down payment will be taken off the above lecture phase costs once it is paid.
- The $40 application fee is not included in this price.
The cost for your DTS books is $60 with an option to sell back at a used book rate.
Tracks are optional and cost an additional $500 if chosen. See Track Focuses and the seasons in which they run above.
You are responsible for covering personal costs such as laundry, extra activities, and personal snacks. These are not included in the overall cost.
Outreach Phase Cost:
There are many possible nations where we may send an outreach, and locations are prayerfully chosen for each school. Since so much can vary depending on location, final outreach costs will be announced within the Lecture Phase. Typically price ranges from about $2,500-$3750, so please prepare for this.
For children under the age of 17 years of age
- Their living expenses will be $300 per trimester
- If accompanying you on Outreach, their fees will be $1000
All children between the ages of 0-3 are free of charge as long as they are staying in the same room as their parent/guardian.
We do have childcare available!
- $2000 per trimester for 2 children
- $4000 per trimester for 3 or more children
- If hiring a nanny, housing and food will be provided for them for $1350
*Child care will only be provided for during class times. The mother will then look after the kids from 3-5 for her community responsibility. The father will be working on base.
During other community responsibilities (small groups, meetings etc.) childcare will also be provided.